At Altrocentric Ltd our Leaning and Development specialists have conducted comprehensive Analysis, Design, Development, Delivery and Evaluation of training requirements. We group these activities into our four step process:
- Engage - Conduct a scoping exercise to understand your requirement. This can be triggered when a change in business or operational practices creates the perception that either new training is required or existing training needs to change.
- Evaluate - Conduct a training needs analysis to ascertain the type and scope of the operational/business need. The Needs Analysis may, in its simplest form, be a discussion between the key stakeholders.
- Develop - Conduct the design and development process. This process builds on the performance requirement and could include how the training will be delivered: Face-to-face or On-line.
- Activate - This stage has several sub-phases:
- Training Delivery: The results of the Training Design process result in training delivery, which is the process by which learning is transfer.
- Training Evaluation: Aims to ensure that training activities are focused towards the achievement of the business/operational needs.
- Train The Trainer: It may be a requirement to have the training delivered by 'in-house' Learning and Development team. Our Train The Trainer packages ensures this capability.
To discuss you training needs, contact us to day.